Offshore wind in North-West Europe is booming. Tenders are very successful and there is a tendency to develop offshore wind farms without governmental subsidies. During the Wind Europe Conference & Exhibition in RAI Amsterdam (28-30 November 2017) Stibbe and Pondera Consult are organising a high-level Expert Meeting on the future of global and European offshore wind on Tuesday 28 November from 15:00-18:30 hours at Stibbe.
What are the key drivers behind this success? Is it sustainable? Can the market keep developing at this pace? What are the prospects and obstacles for offshore wind development in the United States?
- Hans Timmers, chairman of the Dutch Wind Energy Association NWEA: The Dutch success and impact
- Lisa McDermott, ABN AMRO: sustainable bankability of European and global offshore windfarms
- Dan Chorost, Sive, Paget & Riesel (NYC) / Environmental counsel to NYSERDA: offshore wind development and litigation in the U.S., and the New York State approach
- Matthias Haag, CEO Gemini Wind Park: From theory to practice - Building a 600MW offshore windpark
- Hessel de Jong, Commercial Director Offshore Wind Shell
To attend or for more information, please send an email to: StibbeEvents@Stibbe.com.
When: 28 November 2017 from 15.00 -18.30.
Where: Stibbe office: Beethovenplein 10 – Amsterdam.