As Recruitment and Learning Coordinator, you help implement the people part of Stibbe’s business strategy together with your five colleagues of the HR team. In a year's timeframe, you work approximately 50% of your time in recruitment and 50% of your time in learning and development.
In terms of job content:
- you feel energized to support the sourcing, attracting and interviewing of recently graduated lawyer candidates or traineeships, and you help to ensure up-to-date candidate pipeline information at all times;
- you contribute to the creation and organisation of recruitment related events and campaigns;
- you help with the organisation, coordination and follow-up of the onboarding, development and connect journeys we offer to both lawyers and employees;
- acting as Recruitment & Learning Coordinator also means that you keep track of HR data and contribute to the creation of people related insights;
- we also need your smile and support in developing, documenting and communicating HR policies and solutions.
The ideal candidate
What we look for in you is someone who:
- is positive, entrepreneurial, open minded and eager to learn;
- has a first work experience in a job where you have helped to put structure in place;
- holds a bachelor’s degree preferably in HR;
- speaks and writes fluent Dutch/French and English;
- has the capacity to propose creative solutions to solve issues;
- can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal or a piece of work;
- has solid communication skills and high empathy;
- plays for the team and the organisation.
Your unique opportunity
You’ll get to personally and professionally grow in your role by learning from and interacting with top professionals. You’ll get to work for a law firm where high-quality customer service and emphasis on people and teamwork go hand in hand, with team buildings, afterwork drinks, sports events and many more opportunities to get to know your colleagues better. We walk the talk when it comes to our people! We also have a hybrid work policy and are happy to explain more during a first encounter!
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Feeling challenged by this opportunity? Then do apply via the 'Apply now' button. We treat all applications as strictly confidential.