Only through the commitment of our people, at all levels and in all roles, are we able to provide our clients with legal services of the highest quality, both domestically and internationally. It’s why we create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture throughout our firm that nurtures talent and encourages our people to succeed. Should you wish to join our team, we will do all we can to help you fulfil your career ambition.
- We invest heavily in the personal and professional development of our people, ensuring they stay at the top of their game.
- We stay at the forefront of legal developments through our strong ties to the academic world. In addition, we have invested in state-of-the-art knowledge systems increasing the quality of our work.
- We are the first law firm worldwide to send both associates and clients to our MBA Highlights Programme at the INSEAD business school.
- We provide exposure on a global scale with opportunities arising in our offices throughout the world.
- We offer stimulating and challenging opportunities for all our staff professionals in non-legal departments. These include human resources, marketing, finance, knowledge management, facility and ICT, the library, and secretaries for the legal professionals.
To be part of our diverse and inclusive culture, please find out more about our career opportunities below.