We set great store by our office building being easily accessible to all visitors. More information about our facilities is provided below.
- Our car park has a disabled parking space near the entrance to our building. In addition, there are always plenty of parking spaces for visitors. The person you are visiting can reserve a parking space for you. Please provide your licence plate number so that your car will be recognised at the gate.
- The car park has a spacious lift to our reception area.
- At the bottom of this page you will find a floor plan of our car park.
There is a platform lift at our main entrance, which can be operated by our reception staff. If you let us know before your visit that you would like to use the platform lift, we will make sure it is ready when you arrive. Especially in bad weather, it is nice not to have to wait.
- In our office building, you will find disabled toilets on the ground floor and near our reception area on the 8th floor. Our Guestservice staff will be happy to show you the way.
- Are you visiting our office for a seminar? Our Auditorium is accessible via an internal platform lift.
- All rooms in our office building are accessible without thresholds or flights of stairs.
If you have any questions about the accessibility of our premises or think you might need (extra) assistance when visiting our office, please contact us at
T 020 546 00 00 or Facilities@stibbe.com.
Lees deze informatie in het Nederlands
Car park floor plan