Reinout de Boer, Michael Molenaars, Rogier van der Struijk and Mieke Lavreysen from Stibbe’s Tax team based in Amsterdam authored the chapter, which covers amongst others developments in tax controversies, tax audits, administrative and judicial litigation and alternative dispute resolution mechanisms in The Netherlands.
- Tax Controversies
- Tax Audits
- Administrative Litigation
- Judicial Litigation: First Instance
- Judicial Litigation: Appeals
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) mechanisms
- Administrative and Criminal Tax Offences
- Cross-Border Tax Disputes
- International Tax Arbitration Options and Procedures
Click here for the Dutch chapter.
Click here to go to the full publication by Chambers and Partners.