The electronic signature has long been relatively unknown - and therefore unloved. The eIDAS Regulation has created a new framework for electronic signatures and electronic identifiers, which has led to more and more companies taking steps to use electronic signatures in functions ranging from HR processes to the core processes of their business operations. In the field of electronic identifiers, the developments are still at an early stage, but they are now firmly gaining momentum.
We will discuss in detail:
- the legal framework of electronic signatures
- the distinction between the different forms of electronic signatures
- practical application possibilities (and impossibilities)
- points for attention when implementing of electronic signatures, such as the use of tools such as iDIN
- the eIDAS legal framework in relation to electronic identifiers
- the mandatory recognition of electronic identifiers within the EU
The Masterclass will be given by Judica Krikke, partner in Stibbe's TMT/IP team, and Marc Spuijbroek, senior associate in our TMT/IP team. Participation in the Masterclass is free of charge and earns you 1 PO point.
Date: 26 September 2019 (16:15 - 18:00).
Location: Stibbe, Beethovenplein 10, 1077 WM Amsterdam
Kindly note that this Masterclass will be held in Dutch.
For registration or for more information, please contact: Stibbeevents@stibbe.com