Topics that will be covered are:
- Whistleblowers; Does compensating whistleblowers lead to better governance?
- Board duties in debt reorganizations & insolvency scenarios
- Shareholder activism
- Enforcement through the courts is the only way to get Boards to prepare their companies for ‘net zero’ / The role of institutional investors to drive ESG matters incl. climate change
- Pay for performance and how to disclose it
- The Board's use of social networks & digitalization
Elske will co-chair the Whistleblowers panel and Pieter will be co-chairing the conference.
If you are interested in attending the conference, please click here.