On Tuesday, 8 December 2020, Jan Reinier van Angeren and Jaap Waverijn will host a webinar on the Heat Act 2 (Wet collectieve warmtevoorziening, also referred to as the Warmtewet 2).
During this webinar, they will amongst other things discuss the business case of the construction and operation of heat supply infrastructure and tariff regulation under the Heat Act 2 with Guido Peters, Corporate Treasurer and Manager Investor Relations at Heijmans, who will provide insight on challenges and concerns which arise in practice.
This webinar may be relevant for companies which are, or intend to become, active in the heat sector and municipalities.
Would you like to participate or receive more information? Send an e-mail to: StibbeEvents@stibbe.com
We organise our webinars using Zoom. For the best possible experience, we recommend installing the Zoom app on your mobile device or desktop.
- Introduction – Jan Reinier van Angeren
- Tariff regulation and unregulated (dis)connection charges – Jaap Waverijn
- Economic rationale – Guido Peters (Heijmans)
- Concerns of developers and the draft Heat Act 2 regulation – Guido Peters (Heijmans) and Jaap Waverijn
- The role of municipalities, designation of heat companies and the Environment and Planning Act (Omgevingswet) – Jan Reinier van Angeren
Date: 8 December 2020 (15:00 – 16:30 CET)