Stibbe Amsterdam and the Research Centre for Enterprise & Law (OO&R) / Van der Heijden Institute (VHI) are organising a webinar on 'Corona and financial reporting law'. This webinar will take place on Thursday 26 November 2020 from 16:00 to 17:30. In addition to presentations by various speakers from the field, this webinar will also focus on the publication of the Handbook of Financial Reporting Law and. Finally - under the day’s chairman Steven Hijink - there will be room for questions to, and discussion with, the speakers.
Corona and financial reporting law
The webinar will cover the following topics
- Corona and financial reporting law
Steven Hijink (chairman of the day)
Professor of Financial Reporting Law, Van der Heijden Institute and Stibbe lawyer
- Corona and the content of financial reports
Leo van der Tas
Global Leader IFRS Services EY and Professor of Financial Accounting, Tilburg University
- Corona and the publication of financial reports
NautaDutilh lawyer & fellow at Van der Heijden Instituut
- Corona and the (changing) role of the accountant
Chairman of the Board of PwC Accountants
- Corona and the role of (the audit committee of) the supervisory board in financial reporting
- Panel discussion
- Distribution of first copy of the Financial Reporting law Manual
If you are interested in this topic, please email StibbeEvents@stibbe.com.
Date: 26 November (16:00 to 17:30 CEST)
Main language: Dutch
We organise our webinars using Zoom. For the best possible experience, we recommend installing the Zoom app on your mobile device or desktop.