Following our successful series of TMT Roundtable discussions, covering a broad variety of digital law topics, we now continue this initiative by way of a virtual roundtable.
On 15 april 2020 at 2:00 pm, our TMT department organises a webinar on data protection in Corona times.
We will treat a broad variety of questions including:
- Under what circumstances can an employer check an employee’s (health) information regarding corona (e.g. body temperature, checks on medical preconditions, travel history)? Can this be done when re-instating activities after the unwinding of the restrictions?
- Can a company check a visitor’s (health) information regarding corona (e.g. suppliers, customers)? What about checks at public places (e.g. airports)?
- Can a company make use of track & trace apps to verify where people have been (e.g. employees, customers)? Can the government do so as part of an overall public health program to fight against corona?
- Can a company make use of health care apps?
- Can the (health/location/other) information be shared with others (e.g. the government, other employees)?
- Can an employer monitor its employees when performing telework? Are there further practical suggestions for companies facing data protection issues in these times?
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com if you want to participate in this webinar.