The International Bar Association (IBA) organises its Annual Conference from 4-9 October. Stibbe lawyers will be speaking on various legal topics and will take part in several panel discussions.
- Erik Valgaeren will be a panel member for the Intellectual Property, Communications and Technology Section.
- Jaap Willeumier will be a panel member on the topic of Busted deals, presented by the Securities Law Committee.
- Heleen Kersten will speak about internationally relevant legal developments in corporate and M&A law in the Netherlands.
- Hans Witteveen will speak on the topic of mediation of corporate disputes and ADR strategies.
- Robert Jean Kloprogge will participate in a panel discussion regarding Recent Global E-commerce VAT and GST developments, will act as reporter for the Netherlands on the IBA’s Taxes Committee and will report of the panel regarding Taxation of international supplies of goods and services within groups.