Stibbe and Wind Minds have organised an Expert Meeting: 'Development of new offshore wind farms in the Netherlands' on Wednesday, 11 March 2015 during EWEA OFFSHORE 2015 in Copenhagen.
The Offshore Wind Energy Bill (Windenergie op zee) was submitted to the Dutch Parliament on 17 October 2014. The State of the Netherlands will facilitate the construction of a series of 700MW offshore wind farms in the period from 2015-2019.
Because of these developments, Stibbe (stibbe.com) and Wind Minds (windminds.com) have decided to organise this expert meeting:
The Meeting will take place the Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers.
To register for this Expert Meeting or for questions, please contact us: email@example.com.
11.30 - 12.15 Lunch & Drinks
12.15 - 12.20 Welcome by Aaldert ten Veen, Stibbe Lawyers and Hans Rijntalder, founder Wind Minds
12.20 - 12.40 Overview: Market opportunities Dutch Wind Offshore Policy by René Moor, Program Director Wind Offshore Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Overview 3.500 MW of new offshore wind development by 2023
- The Dutch government as initial developer
- First tender
12.40 - 13.10 Upcoming Tender Borssele by Eric Arends, partner at Pondera Consult/Wind Minds
- Insight in the first Offshore wind tenders: Wind Farm area Borssele (2015-2016)
- Status quo environmental and technical research
- Size, area, grid connection
13.10 - 14.00 Upcoming tenders: a market's perspective by David Orobio de Castro and Ingmar de Groot, Stibbe Lawyers
- The tender: key issues and time table
- Project finance: risk allocation
14.00 - 14.10 Panel Discussion moderated by Martin In de Braekt, Stibbe Lawyers
14.10 - 15.00 Drinks & Networking