Experience

Stibbe advises Vodafone

Stibbe advises Vodafone

Stibbe advises Vodafone

06.02.2015 NL law

Stibbe advises Vodafone Netherlands with the filing of a lawsuit with the Court of Rotterdam against the ACM in respect of its approval of KPN’s takeover of FTTH operator Reggefiber.

In October 2014, the ACM approved KPN’s acquisition of a controlling 60% stake in Reggefiber with a further option to obtain full ownership of the FTTH network. In November 2014, KPN reached an agreement with joint-venture partner Reggeborgh to acquire the remaining 40% stake and obtain 100% ownership. Vodafone is a wholesale customer of Reggefiber for its triple play services including Vodafone TV. However, Reggefiber is subject to wholesale access regulation.

Team

Related experience

This website uses cookies. Some of these cookies are essential for the technical functioning of our website and you cannot disable these cookies if you want to read our website. We also use functional cookies to ensure the website functions properly and analytical cookies to personalise content and to analyse our traffic. You can either accept or refuse these functional and analytical cookies.

Privacy – en cookieverklaring