On Thursday, September 11, 2014 Stibbe will organize an expert meeting on "The future of compliance management at BRZO (Decree on major accident hazards) companies from different risk perspectives" in cooperation with Panoptys and Royal Haskoning DHV.
Compliance is a high priority for companies and the supervisory authority. For BRZO companies, risk management on HSEQ aspects has already been extensively developed. But, according to the new compliance standard ISO 19600, risk management is an important part of compliance management and therefore should be used more widely in BRZO-companies, as well as in non BRZO-companies.
During this meeting you will be informed about the pros and cons of risk management from different perspectives:
- Application system-oriented supervision in practice (by Paul Meerman, Omgevingsdienst Midden- en West Brabant)
- BowTie, a compliance method (by Arthur Groot, Royal Haskoning DHV)
- Risk management from a legal perspective; what is compliance (by Anna Collignon, Stibbe)
- How to deal with risk management ( by Robine Koning, Abengoa Bioenergy Netherlands)
- The new compliance standard ISO 19600 and risk management (by Arjan Donatz, Burando Maritime Services)
- How to implement compliance and risk management (by Michiel Bareman, Panoptys)
For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this expert meeting will be held in Dutch.