Stibbe partners are attending the IBA's annual conference in Rome.
The annual conference of the International Bar Association (IBA) is currently taking place in Rome. There are 19 partners from Stibbe attending the event. Several of them have speaking slots on a wide range of legal topics and will take part in various panel discussions:
- Heleen Kersten is a speaker on 'Corporate governance hot topics' presented by the Corporate Governance Subcommittee, the Corporate and M&A Law Committee and the Current Legal Developments Subcommittee
- Wim Panis is a speaker in a roundtable discussion of global trends presented by the Taxes Committee
- Erik Valgaeren is the chair in a session on 'Government access to IT Systems' presented by the Technology Law Committee
- Rony Vermeersch is a speaker in a session on 'Project completion/handover issues: when final closeout is not final' presented by the International Construction Projects Committee
- Rein Wesseling is a speaker in a session on 'Cartels: international cartels - cooperation across borders' presented by the Antitrust Section
- Hans Witteveen is the co-chair in a session on 'Current legal developments in private equity' presented by the Corporate and M&A Law Committee and the Private Equity Subcommittee
Also participating are: Jan Bogaert, Claire-Marie Darnand, Wouter Ghijsels, Astrid Helstone,Jeroen Kortmann, Derk Lemstra, Michael Molenaars, Jan Peeters, Pieter Schütte, Rein van Helden & Jaap WIlleumier.