Stibbe and Pondera Consult often work together on various wind power projects. By combining up-to-date substantive and legal knowledge with a no-nonsense approach, we have a strong client focus and endeavor to find a solution. By sharing this knowledge and approach we aim to bring wind power projects to the next level.
On Tuesday 11 October 2016 Stibbe and Pondera will host an interactive day providing an overview of the legal state of affairs regarding onshore wind farms. Several speakers from Windunie, Greenpeace, TenneT TSO, Provinces of Groningen and North Holland, BRO, Stibbe and Pondera will discuss a broad spectrum of subjects relating to the decisions required for these wind farms including:
- The ' Nature Conservation Act ' and 'Flora and Fauna Act' in actuality
- Ins and outs of connecting a wind park to the electricity mains
- Handling restructuring in proceedings
- The 'Windpark Wieringermeer' and 'Windpark Nieuwe Waterweg' cases
- Contingent liabilities by planning
- Activities decree by wind turbines
- Support and participation
For more information please contact us: StibbeEvents@stibbe.com.
Kindly note this seminar will be held in Dutch.