ICT System Administrator
Stibbe Brussels, located in the vibrant heart of the city, is one of the leading law firms in the Belgian market. With more than 200 people - lawyers and business professionals - we offer our clients a service of the highest quality.
In order to support the growth of our ICT team we are looking for System Administrator.
If you are hardworking, dedicated and passionate about ICT, Stibbe is the perfect environment to grow your career.
As a System Administrator, your role is to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
You will be closely involved in various ICT projects as well as maintaining and renewing ICT infrastructure, both on premise and in the cloud.
This means that your key-responsibilities are, amongst others:
- The maintenance, configuration and reliable operation of computer systems and network appliances;
- The installation and upgrading of computer components and software;
- Troubleshooting of hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues;
- Provide 3rd line support within the Team;
- Keeping up to date on new developments in the technology industry, in case changes within the company have an impact on the business;
- Development of expertise to train on new technologies;
- The monitoring of performance and the maintenance of systems according to requirements;
The ideal candidate
You hold a Master or Bachelor’s degree in IT or has proven equivalent knowledge of commonly used hardware and software, Cloud technologies, network infrastructures, security, …
ICT is your passion and you have a very good knowledge of different Microsoft technologies such as SQL, Powershell, Active Directory, Azure, M365, VMware ESX, …
Knowledge of cyber security is an asset.
You are resourceful and able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly.
Dutch, French and English are languages that you speak and write fluently.
Communicating clearly and patiently with a variety of users is one of your many talents.
You are a dynamic team player and able to work autonomously.
What we offer
Stibbe has a great and inspiring environment where teamwork and mutual trust are key elements in the work atmosphere. You will be given space and abundant possibilities to further develop yourself via the Stibbe Academy and office trainings. Needless to say, we offer excellent working conditions.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Please do not hesitate to apply via www.stibbe.com/careers
All applications will be will be treated confidentially.