Our employment lawyers are equally at home with the contentious, transactional or advisory aspects of employment law, including:
- dismissal cases
- equal treatment
- international employment contracts and secondments
- proceedings against trade unions and works councils
- privacy regulation
- business reorganisations and closures
- social plans and redundancy packages
- transfers of undertakings, outsourcing and insourcing
Litigation is an inseparable component of our work. We represent our clients at all levels of court proceedings.
Our clients include leading multinationals in the banking, finance, airline, entertainment and fast moving consumer goods industries.
Our employment lawyers are part of a broader international network of leading law firms. In that way, we can ensure that your needs are handled in the best possible way.