Erik Valgaeren, Partner TMT, and his team organize a seminar which focuses on the interaction between GDPR and litigation, corporate law, administrative law and employment law.
This session will take place at our offices on Thursday 21 March 2019 and will be moderated by our TMT team with interventions by specialists of other departments.
- 12:30 : Registration and buffet lunch
- 13:30 : Introduction by Erik Valgaeren (partner TMT)
- 13:45 : Session 1: How can GDPR impact your litigation strategy? by Sara Bevernaege (associate TMT) and Pieter Wouters (counsel Litigation & Arbitration)
- 14:30 : Session 2: What is the relevance of GDPR for your corporate projects and governance? by Sarah De Wulf (junior associate TMT) and Florent Volckaert (associate Corporate)
- 15:15 : Coffee break
- 15:30 : Session 3: How does GDPR interact with public law and the actions of government? by Carolien Michielsen (junior associate TMT) and Niels Tack (junior associate public law)
- 16:15 : Session 4: What is the relationship between GDPR and employment law? by Carol Evrard (associate TMT), Cyril Fischer (junior associate TMT) and Jérôme Aubertin (partner employment law)
- 17:00 : Wrap-up
- 17:15 : Drink
If you wish to attend this seminar, please send an e-mail to An-Marie Carlier.