IBA’s Corporate and M&A Law Committee and the IBA Technology Law Committee organize a conference on Mergers and Acquisitions in the technology sector in Barcelona on 23 and 24 February 2018.
- Recent developments in technology M&A in Europe
- Securing the seller’s liabilities in technology M&A
- Impact of shareholders’ agreements in the sale of a technology company
- Antitrust aspects of technology M&A
- Carve-outs in technology M&A transactions, technology transition and license agreements
- Structuring a technology M&A deal
- Technology and public M&A (takeovers and IPOs)
Erik Valgaeren, partner in our Brussels office, speaks on a session dedicated to the differences and similarities between telecoms and technology M&A.
The International Bar Association (IBA), established in 1947, is the world's leading organisation of international legal practitioners, bar associations and law societies. The IBA influences the development of international law reform and shapes the future of the legal profession.
For more information about the conference, click here.