You are the right-hand assistant of a partner of the Luxembourg office, and you’re also the contact person representing the rest of the team. You are to provide full administrative and organizational support through these tasks:
- Manage the partner’s diary and appointments
- Plan and organize meetings and conference calls
- Handle and respond to emails and post proactively
- Prepare all necessary documents and files
- Keep track of time sheets and prepare information for invoicing
- Classify and archive documents
- Type up and format documents, reports, briefs, correspondence, etc.
- Prepare files
- Answer telephone calls and carry out any follow-up work from them
- Prepare and produce PowerPoint presentations
- Perform general administrative and organizational tasks
The ideal candidate
You are fluent in French and English. Basic knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish is a plus. You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook). You are a “born” Management Assistant who enjoys back office work. Thanks to your good administrative and organizational skills, lawyers can fully rely on you to perform all secretarial duties smoothly. You can handle heavy workloads and you’re flexible. You have the necessary assertiveness to help you overcome strong and demanding situations and people. Your trustworthiness and proactive attitude enable you to offer high-quality support to the team. You are mature and able to put business issues into perspective. You communicate well and are a meticulous organizer. Your sense of initiative allows you to make proposals that help to improve the organization of work.