Stibbe Corporate & Finance Specialists
As a leading Benelux corporate law practice we handle a wide spectrum of corporate and transactional projects for both local and international clients, who we assist throughout the project. We advise multinationals, financial institutions, public and private companies, start-ups, private equity funds as well as state owned enterprises on corporate governance and compliance, corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, private equity and public takeovers. For more information, please go to stibbe.com.
- work with many different people on very diversified and high-level corporate and M&A transactions and cases. You will handle these files and projects from A to Z;
- assist different clients on large, national, and international projects with fellow associates and lawyers from our various practice areas;
- be given the opportunity to advise and negotiate and be involved in legal proceedings;
- sharpen your language skills as you will work in Dutch, English and French;
- be given space and abundant possibilities to further develop yourself and satisfy your ambition and needs for high achievement via tailor-made Stibbe Academy workshops focusing on legal, language, ICT and soft skills.
The ideal candidate
You have a Belgian law degree and an excellent academic record. You are a native Dutch speaker with fluency in English (both written and spoken). Relevant bar experience of up to 2 years as a Corporate lawyer is welcome. However, we also accept candidates fresh from university. You are focused on client relationship and high-quality advice and have excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit.
We offer a competitive compensation related to your qualifications and experience, ample training opportunities, a pleasant working atmosphere among a dynamic team in an international environment. Our corporate culture combines a high- quality customer service with a real emphasis on people and teamwork.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.