Stibbe Technology, Media, Telecommunications and Data Protection Specialists
Across the Benelux, our full-service TMT practice group provides pragmatic and effective advice on some of the most challenging, high-profile cases. We advise our clients across various industry sectors on Data Protection, E-Commerce, Internet, IT Sourcing Projects, Software Licences and Audits, Telecommunications, and offer the most pragmatic solutions possible in case of IT Dispute Resolution Procedures. Within these areas we advise on many domestic and international matters such as web and cloud services, outsourcing, IT security, system integration, software implementation, information management, databases, health IT, privacy, consortia and partnerships. For more information, please go to stibbe.com.
- work with any different people on very diversified and high-level IT cases and transactions. You will handle these files and projects from A to Z;
- be part of a dynamic team with excellent cross-seniority coaching capabilities;
- assist different clients on large, national, and international projects with fellow (Junior) Associates and lawyers from our various practice areas;
- be given the opportunity to advise, negotiate, and be involved in legal proceedings;
- sharpen your language skills as you will work in Dutch, English and French;
- be given space and abundant possibilities to further develop yourself and satisfy your ambition and needs for high achievement via tailor-made Stibbe Academy workshops focusing on legal, language, ICT and soft skills.
The ideal candidate
You have a Belgian law degree and an excellent academic record. You have relevant experience up to 5 years as an IT/IP lawyer. However, we also accept candidates fresh from university with a post graduate degree in IT/IP. You are a native Dutch speaker with fluency in English and French (both written and spoken). You are focused on client relationship and high-quality advice and have excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit.
We offer a competitive compensation related to your qualifications and experience, ample training opportunities, a pleasant working atmosphere among a dynamic team in an international environment. Our corporate culture combines a high- quality customer service with a real emphasis on people and teamwork.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.