Stibbe Real Estate & Construction Specialists
As one of the leading real estate and construction firms in the Benelux, we regularly act on landmark real estate developments and on major construction projects, including infrastructure and PPP. Our expertise also covers all acquisition, construction and development transactions and disputes, advising on drafting any types of contracts, financing, security, international disputes, assisting in technical expert proceedings, and industrial accidents and fires. More specifically on real estate, we handle a broad spectrum of issues, such as zoning and planning, building and construction, leases and green leases, corporate structuring, tax, disputes, investment and financing. For more information, please go to stibbe.com.
- work with many different people on very diversified and high-level real estate & construction cases and transactions. You will handle these files and projects from A to Z;
- assist different clients on large, national, and international projects with fellow (Junior) Associates and lawyers from our various practice areas;
- be given the opportunity to advise, negotiate, and be involved in legal proceedings;
- sharpen your language skills as you will work in Dutch, English and French;
- be given space and abundant possibilities to further develop yourself and satisfy your ambition and needs for high achievement via tailor-made Stibbe Academy workshops focusing on legal, language, ICT and soft skills.
The ideal candidate
You have a Belgian law degree and an excellent academic record. You are a native Dutch speaker with fluency in English and French (both written and spoken). You are focused on client relationship and high-quality advice and have excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit.
We offer a competitive compensation related to your qualifications and experience, ample training opportunities, a pleasant working atmosphere among a dynamic team in an international environment. Our corporate culture combines a high- quality customer service with a real emphasis on people and teamwork.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.