Stibbe Public Law and Procurement Law Specialists
We have proven experience in all aspects of public law, ranging from Administrative Contracts, Civil Servants, Constitutional Law and Human Rights, Governmental Liability, Public Law Litigation, Public Restructuring, Subsidies to Procurement law, EU Procurement, Procurement Litigation, Public Procurement, Projects, PPP, PFI and DBFM(O). Our clients include central/federal governments, regional governments, government agencies, public and private companies, local authorities and other public bodies. Click for more information on our expertise in Procurement Law and Public Law.
- work with many different people on very diversified and high-level cases and transactions. You will handle these files and projects from A to Z;
- assist different clients on large, national projects with fellow (Junior) Associates and lawyers from our various practice areas;
- be given the opportunity to advise, negotiate, and be involved in legal proceedings;
- sharpen your language skills as you will work in Dutch, English and French;
- be given space and abundant possibilities to further develop yourself and satisfy your ambition and needs for high achievement via tailor-made Stibbe Academy workshops focusing on legal, language, ICT and soft skills.
The ideal candidate
You have a Belgian law degree and an excellent academic record. You are a native Dutch speaker with fluency in English (and French) (both written and spoken). We are mainly looking for a candidate fresh from university. However, applicants with relevant bar experience of up to 1 year are also welcome. You are focused on client relationship and high-quality advice and have excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit.
We offer a competitive compensation related to your qualifications and experience, ample training opportunities, a pleasant working atmosphere among a dynamic team in an international environment. Our corporate culture combines a high- quality customer service with a real emphasis on people and teamwork.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.