Stibbe Employment and Benefits Specialists
Amongst a broad spectrum of expertise, we have a special focus in complex strategic employment law issues such as executive remuneration, equal pay, flexible work solutions, foreign employees, industrial relations, transfer of undertaking and restructuring issues. Litigation is also an inseparable component of our work and we act on matters relating to various employment and pensions issues. In this field we have been involved in many litigation cases against unions, groups of employees and executives. Our experience also encompasses negotiating and drafting employment contracts, compensation and benefits schemes, collective bargaining agreements and advising on the many legal constraints of a dismissal. As strategic employment law matters entail legal aspects beyond traditional employment law, we regularly work in close partnership with our regulatory, tax, corporate and corporate governance specialists. For more information, please go to stibbe.com.
- work with many different people on very diversified and high-level cases and transactions. You will handle these files and projects from A to Z;
- assist different clients on large, national, and international projects with fellow Junior Associates and lawyers from our various practice areas;
- be given the opportunity to advise, negotiate, and be involved in legal proceedings;
- sharpen your language skills as you will work in French, Dutch and English;
- be given space and abundant possibilities to further develop yourself and satisfy your ambition and needs for high achievement via tailor-made Stibbe Academy workshops focusing on legal, language, ICT and soft skills.
The ideal candidate
You have a Belgian law degree and an excellent academic record. You are bilingual (French/Dutch) with fluency in English (both written and spoken). You have relevant legal experience up to 3 years as an employment lawyer. However, we also accept candidates fresh from university. You are focused on client relationship and high-quality advice and have excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit.
We offer a competitive compensation related to your qualifications and experience, ample training opportunities, a pleasant working atmosphere among a dynamic team in an international environment. Our corporate culture combines a high- quality customer service with a real emphasis on people and teamwork.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.